Sunday, October 8, 2017

day 1

Well this is the start of my pumpkin blog. After a entire summer of driving my wife crazy talking gardening, the time has come to just start a blog and give her a break. She now hates hearing about
it and i need my outlet. Its at a point where i go look at the Halloween pumpkins and she gets mad and looks at shoes. Witch brings me to how i came to pick the red warty thing as my first pumpkin to cover. While at the store looking at Halloween pumpkins i see the farm the grows them , and they had a website. Great site but even better was there full color catalog in PDF format. It was while looking at
all there varieties of pumpkin my youngest daughter chuckles  and says "That ones called a red warty thing". that is when I desided i needed to track one down and get it for her , but that it would be the first pumpkin I cover.

Ohh and that farm was http://www.vgandsons.com/
Pampered pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter time testing & hydroponic play

Sense my last post on the red warty thing. What is new ? Well i have been doing loads of research in to hydroponics ,  test...